Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amy Meier Design

I wonder where I have been that I haven't heard of Amy Meier Designs. I found some of her work in the form of an adorable bar setting while browsing the Eddie Ross blog. He was involved in a shoot for Woman's Day magazine that showcased a kitchen overhaul by Amy.

Check out the bar area below that I am in love with.

I would love to know what kind of plant that is on the bar. Such a nice touch. Loving the industrial stools and the symmetry of the whole thing. The picture on her website is different than the one in the Woman's Day shoot. Take a look below and see which one you prefer.

I've been on a kick lately for a small bar area or cart. This picture below from Elle Decor is a very elegant version. I think this is from Badgley/Mischka's home, but I could be wrong. I couldn't resist throwing this in.
But back to Amy Meier. Below are some shots of the beautiful interiors she has in her portfolio.

I am really loving the blue built-ins and the x coffee table. Many will recognize the Imperial Trellis patterned pillows, which never get old to me. I love the elephant statue and the uplighting on the paintings. Her colors are soft, muted, and gorgeous. All aspects of the room seem to play well with each other. I have to say, this is a very talented designer!  If you are in the San Diego area, I would definitely employ her services.

No comments:

Post a Comment