Monday, August 2, 2010

Elements of Nature

Today I am focusing on elements of the outdoors that enhance interiors. I've been on a search for some round moss topiaries or balls to use as a living room accents. They seem to be hard to locate, but very prevalent as a designer pick in the following rooms.
Not only is the gallery wall beautiful with botanical prints, but the potted topiary also adds another layer of elegance.
More topiaries and an orchid dining room centerpiece.

One of my favorite black and white rooms with complimenting green houseplants.
The small boxwoods on pedestals are very elegant and the bulbs are a nice touch. If you look closely, there appears to be something green in a vase on the table also.
Simple burlap wrapped topiary.
From my dream home, a beautiful arrangement with limes and gorgeous potted plants. I do have to point out the graphic wall covering I love and the tufted ottoman. 
Topiaries atop the mantle and fresh flowers on the tables.
I love the moss elements in the bookcase. This room appears comfortable, layered, and classic.



I think the last image would have to be my favorite!


image credits: unknown, unknown, Douglas Friedman, unknown, House of Tuquoise, Jeneration Interiors, unknown, DC Design House.

No comments:

Post a Comment