Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wish List- Bar Cart

So I have been on the hunt lately for a bar cart. I have the perfect place for one in the dining room. The problem is finding something suitable and not paying an arm and a leg for it. For example, here is my ultimate bar cart from Restoration Hardware. It says sold out on their website, but I can't imagine how that could be when it was over $800!!!!



I have scoured craigslist and ebay, thinking that even if I could find an old brass one, I could fix it up. No such luck.

Here is a cute option for between two chairs, but not practical for the space I'm wanting to use it in.
This bar car above is pretty much exactly what I want also. Two shelves, glass, metal, although I can do without the waitress statue.
Maybe my best bet is antique stores/yard sales.

Any suggestions for bar cart sources out there??

Meanwhile here are a few more gorgeous ways to display your liquor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment