Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wish List

Some beautiful things currently on my wishlist that may interest you as well!

This perfect, gorgeous Maharajah Stripe Tile that I desperately want for my kitchen. The fact that the price isn't listed is not a good sign. The website doesn't list retailers, so I'm not sure how to find it locally....
This adorable Blacklight Blouse from Anthropologie. Dots, Ribbon, detailed top...enough said.

Adorable forget me knot ring from Fred Flare....
Sea Urchin Bud vases that are out of stock here...boo!
These preserved boxwood topiaries for the house. I would actually like one minus the vase to put under a glass cloche I have that looks sadly empty.
These beautiful gold earrings
and I am DYING for this orange cashmere throw from One Kings Lane, on sale today, but sadly for $999



Happy shopping to anyone who may be purchasing some of these lovely items, but FYI if you get the cashmere throw you are required to lease it to me every other weekend. It may be returned with pet fur and champagne spills- fair warning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - that chevron tile is incredible! If you figure out where to buy it (and the price), do let us know!

    Enter to win an Acanthus necklace! (prize valued at $85 - 100)

    ReplyDelete