Monday, October 18, 2010

An Addiction

Well, I have a confession to make. I have an addiction. It is chairs. You may laugh, but it's a serious problem. And, like a junkie, I have done it again and committed to buy a chair I just found on craigslist. I can't back out now (step one rationalize) because that would be rude to the seller. It's a great price and it will look good with the brown sofas and chairs already in the living room. Now I'm beginning to wonder if the style will fly with someone else who will hopefully not see this before I can kidnap him into picking up this chair with me.
What are your thoughts on the chair? Too modern to go with a traditional look that I'm trying to achieve?

My ultimate living room belongs to Kyle of Knight Moves (you need to check out her house if you haven't yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment