Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Thursday!



How gorgeous is this bathroom from designer Lee Ann Thornton? I am in love with the mirror. It resembles this mirror below.....Is it the same one? And where can I get it?






Although impractical, it appeals to me to use a beautiful mirror in a bathroom rather than a medicine cabinet. The wallpaper is also gorgeous! Does anyone know the manufacturer? And don't even get me started on the sconce....


On an unrelated subject, isn't this what everyone wears while strolling through the market?







Well I'm off for an early weekend camping trip tomorrow .....Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. thank you very much for this useful interior design related topic. my appreciation is for your nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite mirrors and here is the look alike I always use in for it:http://www.bellacor.com/productdetail/474478.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link! That's exactly what I was looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete