Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Table Decor

Unfortunately the batteries died on my camera after taking only one picture, but here is my dining room before our Halloween party. It's hard to see, but there is skull and spider confetti on the table. Hope everyone else had a great Halloween also!

Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, so here's my current table setting.




And at long last, the sarch for the bar cart has ended. I found this cute little cart at an antique store for $20. It has a neat map painted on the top glass. I need to get another piece of glass cut for the bottom tier, so it is more functional, but overall I am very pleased. On top of the cart is a champagne bucket I scored at another antique store for $10 and a little brass tray from a thrift store that I spraypainted white.

No comments:

Post a Comment